Are you more energy aware than you realise?
I love listening and observing those who claim it is all a load of mumbo jumbo, as they then reveal how energy aware they are through the things they are saying.
If you find yourself saying any of the following, you might want to think twice before you call it a load of rubbish!
- You could cut the atmosphere with a knife! Well, yes we have all been there in that moment, but that atmosphere wasn’t something tangible was it?
- There’s something about him I don’t like! This is a real pay attention to your gut moment for me. We have all done it, we have all given someone the benefit of the doubt and paid the price.
- I just knew something was up. You sensed it, no idea what was going on, but you just knew something was.
- I get a bad feeling about this place. The building just did not feel right did it? You felt like you shouldn’t be there.
- Or what about this? I just can’t put my finger on it but it doesn’t feel right here
- This place gives me the creeps did the hairs on your neck stand up?
- Or maybe you viewed a potential property and thought ‘I’m just not feeling it’?
How many do you know you have said at some point in your life?
So pay attention to the words you use when you are next viewing a property. Perhaps despite so many windows, the place still feels dark and dingy. Just a decoration issue? Possibly, but it could also be the heaviness of all the emotion and events that have taken place in the property before.
If you are trying to sell your house or you are an Estate Agent, trying to sell a client’s house, do you feel you are not alone when in the property? Do you feel there is something not quite right and that the property just isn’t shifting?
I was interviewed recently in the local press about Divorced House Syndrome. We find the subject so fascinating that we decided to cover it on our next episode on The Angel and The Exorcist Show.